UAB „INTEGRE TRANS“
We take care of the protection of your information and comply with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws protecting your information. Read this report carefully to learn more. If you are interested in more detailed information, you can find it in the table attached to this report.
1. How should I read this report?
This report will answer key questions about how we collect, use, and protect information about you. If you have any questions or any part of this report is unclear, our contact person is ready to assist you as described in Section 13 of this report. Please note that any form of “we” in this report means our Company as described in Section 2 of the report.
2. Who is responsible for protecting my information?
We are: UAB Integre Trans
Our company code is: 301888546
Our address: Sporto st. 18, Vilnius
3. Why do you collect information about me?
We are engaged in direct marketing by promoting our services to individuals who have given their consent. Also, we have a legitimate interest in advertising our similar goods and services to our customers, asking about the quality of the goods and services provided by e-mail. To do this, we need to collect, use and store information about you.
4. What information should I provide to you and why?
We collect the following information about you for the sending of news and offers:
– Name, surname;
– Your e-mail address;
– Telephone number.
Please note that you do not need to provide all of this information to receive our news, but only those that are required by the chosen method of receiving news (e.g. if you want to receive news only by e-mail, you should only provide us with an e-mail address).
5. What information do you collect about me from other sources?
Information from other sources is not collected.
6. What is the legal basis for collecting information about me?
– You have given your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
– We have a legitimate interest in using our customers’ e-mail data for advertising our similar goods or services, for feedback on the quality of the goods or services provided (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
7. Do you make automatic decisions? Are you profiling me?
Automatic decision-making is not carried out. For the purposes of direct marketing, your personal data may be subject to future personalization of your personal data based on your personal purchase history in order to offer you customized solutions and offers. You may at any time object to or oppose the processing of your personal data by automated means, including profiling. In such a case, profiling action will be immediately terminated in your respect.
8. Do you collect sensitive information about me?
Sensitive information about you is not collected.
9. Do you give someone information about me?
Information about you can be forwarded to:
– companies providing newsletter and news platform services;
– companies providing advertising via short SMS messages;
– companies providing market research services;
– companies providing postal services;
– companies providing other marketing services;
– companies providing IT services;
– company owners.
10. Are you transmitting information about me outside the European Economic Area?
Information outside the European Economic Area (all Member States of the European Union and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) is not transmitted.
11. How long do you keep information about me?
We will keep information about you until the consent is revoked or, if it is not revoked – until the company has direct marketing. As a result of our legitimate interest in marketing communications, we will keep your data available until the company has direct marketing, unless you refuse to receive such content.
12. What are my rights?
If you would like to take the steps indicated below, please contact our company at contact details mentioned in Clause 2 below. Please note that these rights may be subject to statutory conditions and exceptions.
– The right to, at any time, revoke the consent given to manage your personal data or to refuse marketing communications sent in our legitimate interest;
– The right to request access to available information about you;
– The right to apply for correction of existing information about you;
– The right to request deletion of existing information about you;
– The right to request to limit access to information about you or its deletion;
– The right to contest the collection, use and storage of your information in our company;
– The right to apply for export of your data or to transfer it to another company;
– The right to file a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
13. How can you help me?
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about how we collect, use and store data about you, we can help you. If you need help, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). (Text is important to EEA)